Remote Symphony means DADJ Inc., the first online two sided talent market place serving global mid-market firms with full-time equivalent white collar professionals for Finance, Accounting and IT.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
A. Automatically Collected Information
B. Voluntarily Providing of Information
2. INFORMATION ON USE OF PII
Remote Symphony may receive PII from Clients to perform services required by them. Any PII used for such purposes will be limited to access by only those who require it for performing their job function at Remote Symphony.
We use PII for the legitimate purpose such as:
- To share communication regarding the Service offered by us and amendments to our terms & conditions and various policies.
- To maintain, improve and enhance our products and Services.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests and provide customer service and support as and when required.
- To process job requirements.
- For Marketing and sales purpose.
- To comply with various prevailing laws, rules and regulations and to prevent fraud, illegal activities, misuse or misconduct of our services/platform.
- To protect our operations, our rights, privacy and safety.
- To protect our Website. Due to security reasons, in some of the instances, we may be required by law to disclose information submitted by you or emailed to us electronically including your identity as required under prevailing laws or court order.
- To comply with legal Obligations or legal Requirements.
If you are based in the EEA or the UK, we will process your PII only when we have a valid “legal basis” after taking your consent to use it and for legitimate purpose only.
Remote Symphony may provide PII of its users to only those of its officials and third-party vendors on need to know basis to provide services as described above.
3. USE OF THIRD-PARTY RESOURCES, APPLICATIONS AND WEBSITES
Remote Symphony engages third-party resources, applications, and websites. These services provided by third-parties are established to enhance user friendly experience, provide ease of transition through Remote Symphony’s Website and to promote access to information. Remote Symphony does not buy or sell PII for its business or commercial purposes.
respond publicly to such content or media.
In addition to the automatic and voluntary provided information collected by Remote Symphony, third-parties may host its content, applications on the webpage, and/or cookies which collects information from your Devise while you are using our website.
4. DATA TRANSFERS
- To comply with a legal Requirements.
- To law enforcement officials, as may be required by prevailing law or court order.
- To protect the Rights and interest of Remote Symphony.
5. RIGHTS OF USER
- Access Personal Information.
- Request for Correction of your PII if it is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect or whenever there is any change.
- Opt Out or withdraw your Consent by requesting to remove your PII from our records. However, upon deletion of PII, you may no longer be able to use certain Website Services and your account with us may become disabled.
- Right to rectify your PII if it is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect or whenever there is any change.
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right to delete or remove your PII.
- Right to restrict the processing or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Information in certain circumstances.
- Right to obtain data provided to us.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority, if you have a concern about our privacy practices or in case of infringement.